1. The effort to recall Michigan’s Governor Whitmer is moving forward. She tried to stop it in court, but the judge ruled it can proceed.
2. Pennsylvania legislators are currently in Arizona meeting with their counterparts, discussing election integrity and how to replicate the audit, touring the audit facility and getting a brief from the AZ forensic audit team.
3. A New Jersey postal worker plead guilty to dumping 2020 General Election ballots into the garbage.
4. Footage from inside the Capitol 1/6 is still coming out. Evidence continues to show that Capitol Police welcomed people into the building and stood aside as peaceful MAGA wandered around inside.
5. According to a Rasmussen report, 68% of voters now think it is likely that Covid-19 originated in the Wuhan lab and the majority support a federal investigation.
6. Covid deaths and hospitalizations plunged in Mexico City after a citywide initiative to prescribe Ivermectin to Covid-19 patients.
7. MLB is being sued in Federal court for yanking its 2021 All-Star Game out of Atlanta because Georgia passed a law to increase election integrity. The business advocacy organization filing suit is seeking $100M in damages and $1.1B in punitive damages.
8. One hundred seventeen (117) staff members have filed suit against Houston Methodist Hospital for mandating them to be “vaccinated” against Covid-19 in order to keep their jobs. Their lawsuit claims that the hospital’s policy violates the Nuremberg Code of 1947.
9. More than 10,000 women have joined together in a class-action lawsuit against Google. They claim Google is paying female employees almost $17k less per year than their male employees for the same work.
10. Lubbock, TX, is now a sanctuary city for the unborn. No more abortions are being performed there. Planned Parenthood sued to block the ordinance, but a federal judge dismissed the case. Now the Planned Parenthood in Lubbock, who once performed abortions, only remains open for other services.
11. Multiple polls have found that more than 60% of Americans agree that biological males should not be participating in women’s sports. Gov. DeSantis signed a bill making this the law in Florida for high school and college sports.
12. Texas Democrats walked off the House floor in order to block the passage of a bill that would strengthen voter integrity. Governor Greg Abbott responded by vetoing Article 10 of the budget which funds the legislative branch and stated, “No pay for those who abandon their responsibilities.”
13. Veterans and patriots across America ripped Kamala Harris for her cruel and tone deaf tweet about Memorial Day weekend. In contrast, President Trump, Dan Scavino, Mike Pompeo and others posted touching tributes to our Nation’s fallen.
14. The governor of Oklahoma signed a bill renaming a 20-mile stretch of road “President Donald J. Trump Highway.”
15. The BEST NEWS is that God loves you and sent His Son to die for your sins and rise again so that you could spend eternity with Him. “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.” John 1:12